TRADE QUALIFIED MARINE ELECTRICIAN, EXPERIENCED FULL TIME POSITION
ATTRACTIVE SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (Posted 18 May 2018)
Due to continued growth an opportunity is now available for a Trade Qualified Marine Electrician/Technician to join our team at Runaway Bay on the Gold Coast.
At Onboard Electrical, we love what we do! We know that our employees play an important role in our company's future and pride ourselves on selecting the best candidates to join our team.
If you are pro-active, have a 'can do' attitude, a high attention to detail, have a passion for boats and electrical technology and are looking to continue a career in this dynamic and diverse industry,
we want to hear from you!
YOUR NEW ROLE:
Working on a wide range of marine electrical jobs from fault finding, repair, installation and complete rewire and vessel fit outs. You will be expected to work both autonomously and as a team on larger projects as required. You will have a high level of verbal communication skills, and expected to be able to communicate directly with the customer and other tradesmen. You will be responsible for jobs from start to completion, ensuring all job records are accurate and complete. As well as working in a team as a team player to complete larger projects.
- Professional, reliable and honest in your dealings
- Strong work ethic and delivers high quality workmanship
- Solution focused and resourceful
- Able to work independently
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Able to trouble-shoot and problem solve, in a logical and systematic way.
- Able to start jobs, organise yourself, other tradesmen, parts and complete the job.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant Trade Qualifications
- Experience working on leisure boats, the more experience the better
- Experience and ability to diagnose and troubleshoot electrical and electronic faults in various systems on boats
- Knowledge of AC, DC and navigation electronics on boats
- Able to communicate to the customer and sell him a solution
- Permanent / Full Time position
- Career growth & development opportunities
- Attractive salary (Depending on Experience)
If you believe you meet the minimum requirements, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com